COVID-19 Event Information
If you have answered “YES” to any of the following questions you CANNOT participate in an event hosted by the Kids with Cancer Society. Please stay home and use the AHS Online Assessment Tool to determine if testing is recommended:
- Does the person attending the event, have any of the below symptoms:
- Shortness of Breath / Difficulty Breathing
- Sore throat
- Painful swallowing
- Runny Nose / Nasal Congestion
- Feeling unwell / Fatigued
- Nausea / Vomiting / Diarrhea
- Unexplained loss of appetite
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Muscle/ Joint aches
2. Have you, or anyone in your household, travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
3. Have you or your children attending the event had close unprotected* contact (face-to-face contact within 2 metres/6 feet) with someone who is ill with cough and/or fever?
4. Have you or anyone in your household been in close unprotected contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated or confirmed to be a case of COVID-19?
All Staff, Volunteers, Families and Participants are required to follow AHS COVID-19 guidelines:
- Remain 2m apart from participants who are not in your cohort.
- All staff and volunteers will wear masks.
- All participants must wear a masks according City of Edmonton Bylaws and AHS recommendations.
- Hand sanitizer will be available